Mindfully Engaging The World: The 16 Bodhisattva Precepts
| a dharma talk by Jack Lawlor |
Saturday, November 7th, 2015
9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Van Hanh Temple
3015 S. Washington Avenue | Lansing
Suggested Dana/Donation*: $20 | $10 for students
Enjoy a full day of practice in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh:
- Sitting and Walking Meditation
Please bring a blanket and/or sitting cushion, plus shoes for outdoor walking meditation.
- Chanting of the Heart Sutra
- Silent Meal | Vegetarian lunch provided by the Vietnamese community.
NOTE: Participants with special dietary needs are encouraged to bring their own meal.
- Dharma Talk and Group Discussion
- Three Refuges and 5 Mindfulness Trainings Transmission Ceremony
For those who wish to receive the 5 Mindfulness Trainings, please contact Tara or Carolyn for further information.
HOW TO REGISTER
To share your intention to attend and to request information about preparing to receive the mindfulness trainings:
- EMAIL: Tara Scott | email@example.com
- CALL: Carolyn White | (517) 351-5866
(*)Donations are not collected in advance. Please make your offering on the day of the event. Checks/money orders are payable to V.A.B.A.L.